Lore vs Vandersteen ICi vs Ohm Walsh Talls

I have read most of the discussion on AG and even Audio Asylym about two of these speakers. However, Vandersteen 1Ci is an upgrade model with a new tweeter and crossover. The three speakers are approximately in same price range, except the Lore which is less at $1000.

I have heard much about the Lore speakers, but there size makes them a bit overbearing for a 14X12 room, unlike the Vandy's and Walsh Talls.

I would appreciate comments about these three speakers system. Never got a response to a few technical questions from either Vandersteen or Ohm-Walsh. Thank you
sunnyjim
Charles I Dad, yes, the Tekton is more "open, clean and transparent." The Lore has better Bass. Also better soundstage width, depth, height. More dynamic. The little 4.5 is more coherent. If my sonic memory is working PRAT is better as well. With my equipment, every parameter is superior.
Mikirob,
Usually I find the high efficiency,higher ohm speakers are a good alternative route.They tend to have a simpler crossover design and allow lower power(but high quality) tube amplifiers to really shine and reach their considerable potential. Thanks for the kind comment.
Regards,
Hi, I am just chiming in. I haven't owned any of these speakers. But then, has anyone else that is posting? ---I have yet to read the posts. I can tell you that I have read a ton about Tekton Design speakers. Have you read Part Time Audiophile's report on the Tekton Lore-S? He loved them. I am sure I would too.

If you are looking for fun and authenticity, I would consider Tekton. I also hear that Mr. Eric Alexandar is a gentleman...which always helps me float my boat:)
I am always immensely amused when you sit around and look for the 'right' amp for the speaker du jour.

I have been doing this higher end audio thing for 3 years now and I get that all of our aural tastes are so different.

I simply am sitting here shaking my head in disbelief. You have got to drop cash and truly learn what your tastes are.

That is, unless you all are simply more interested in 'jawing' than you are in music......LOL...now I get it:)