need advice on odyssey sunfire system

hi, this may not be a match with anyone elses system but i,m going to move the emotiva/velodyne/magnepan system to another room and was wondering if a odyssey khartargo/cyclops would work well with 2 sunfire hrs-10 subs and their cmr-2 mini monitors. room is 12 x 18 and treated. the room has suspended wood floors and the walls are heavy plaster. i use aurelex subdudes under all subs and speakers to address the floor issue. i am intrigued by the ribbons and the holigraphic claims sunfire advertises. thanks john
hotmailjbc
I love the sound of the Sunfire ribbons but I have heard them sound a little hot with the wrong ss amps. You can't beat the Sunfire subs considering the size they move plenty of air. Totem might be another speaker you could check out. Totem always has a great sounding room at the shows and they are not afraid to set-up the entry level speakers. You are going to end up with a nice system, you are going about it properly.
If your budget can bear it, consider the Odyssey momoblocks. Made a huge difference to my system.
thanks for all the advice. klause told me in the future i could upgrade to mono blocks. i,m on a tight budget which is why i went with the cyclops with a volume control to not have to address the preamp right now. but this is fun. putting togeather a system that will probably be the best i.ve ever had is exciting to me. i.ll keep posting as this will take a few weeks....
no i have not. klause told me to wait til i get the amp and see how i like the mmgs with it.