Tyler Acoustics D20 vs. D1 vs. D10

Hi,
I am looking to upgrade my main listening / viewing space. Currently I have a Marantz 7005 driving a Sherbourn 5/1500A (200W/ch into 8 ohm)into a set of Dahlquist DQ20s. I purchased the D20's 13 years ago for my stereo set up, but then they became my front speakers in my home theater setup.
So, I have a large room (25 by 30 by 25 room open into a larger open floorplan), and I would like to upgrade both my HT as well as my 2 channel audio.
I am looking at a number of different options, but I am very interested in Tyler Acoustics currently. In particular, I am curious to hear opinions from anyone who has heard both the D1 and D20's. I've searched and have found very little info on the D20's.

Regards,
Gary
esprits4s
Also check out the Linbrooks. I know a couple big Tyler fans that tried the new D series and bought them and after awhile they sold them because they preferred the Linbrooks, Super towers, or Woodmeres. All of which have the Seas drivers.
I'm pretty happy with the D1's. The option will be the D10's, not the D20's in my opinion.
I own the Woodmere IIs w/walnut finish...These are amazing to listen to. And to boot they are wife approved too and look nice with other furniture.
Hi,
Could you say more about this? They are selling the D1 and D20 for the same price. I need to give Ty a call to get his take on the D10 vs. the two smaller options, but I would definitely welcome any first hand feedback. Thanks.