WireWorld HDMI: Starlight 6 VS Island 6

WireWorld HDMI: Starlight 6 VS Island 6

What should be the choice ? I know price big difference between the two.

But is it worth ?

Or you have other recommendations.

Thanks in advance
csukasem
After running in the redmere 1m between the Oppo and AVR and redmere 2m between the Pioneer SC-79 AVR and my 70" Elite, I swapped out the redmere's for AQ diamond between the Oppo to AVR and AQ Diamond 2m between the AVR to Elite TV.

Oppo Sound quality w AQ Diamond on SACD continues to beat the redmere per my earlier comparison. Slight but noticeable. Not worth the price delta in lower price systems but since I got the AQ cable at 50% off, I'm keeping the AQ diamond.

The bigger surprise was the picture quality improvement when swapping out the AQ Diamond 2m for the redmere between the AVR and Elite TV. Colors were richer and blacks were improved. Not as major a difference as the noise reduction with the AQ between cable box and AVR, but noticeable enough on my Elite TV that I'm keeping the AQ diamond.

While the Redmere is a really good value, it didn't clean up a noisy signal like the AQ Diamond did in my system.

Redmere is a really good value for long runs like for a projector but I would highly recommend the AQ diamond for high end systems between sources and AV processor.
You should try the Redmere's direct to the display especially from the Oppo 105. I agree as far as the audio assessment goes I compared it to a Pangea H24 with 6% silver over Pocc which is great for multichannel sacd and indeed noted fuller sound and pristine highs and tonal mids but the Redmere's are killer for video.
I did run the Redmere from both the AVR to display and the oppo to display. AQ diamond was slightly better in both cases. colors were richer. AQ diamond was dramatically better between cable box and AVR.

Redmere is great for the price, but AQ diamond gets the last 10% in a very good display like the Elite.