Setting up dual subwoofers to a two channel amp.

Any advice would be really great:

I am currently running a dual-mono 300B SET amp into two back-loaded horn single driver speakers. A very simple setup. I have two subwoofers on the way... This complicates things. They will be active subs with either Keiga or Dayton SPA plate amps. I would like to use the high level in/out on each sub. The problem is that I am using one dual mono amp to feed two "stereo" (two in/out each) plate amps which will power each sub and then send the signal to the horns. Basically I am using these two subwoofer amps that are designed have two channels in and out, but I am only feeding one signal into each. Anyone know the proper way to set something like this up without bridging my main amp?

Also, how badly is the signal going to the main speakers going to be degraded by putting a sub in between?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
tjkurita
Kelvinswy's hook up and mine are very similar. IMO, Going line level (main output on the preamp)instead of speaker level is better and will give you the added flexibility needed to match the horns to the subs.

I did not mention it earlier as you do not show that preamp in your "system".
Thanks jj! Yes. The Emm labs dcc2 is a pre amp in addition to being a DAC. This line out method is most likely the way I will go. It was my understanding that using high level speaker connections was the best way. But the line level seems to make the most sense as long as the preamp is up to snuff. Thanks for your help in this.
Tjkurita,

Go fourth and add deep bass!

Post again after set up and let us know how it worked out.