Advice needed Please, To Fix Or Not To Fix?

My AV receiver needs repairs totalling 317 bucks. This includes the 60 bucks diagnostic fee and tax. The repair man tells me it needs a new output board, multiple caps are leaking, and there is signal loss all over. He will also thoroughly clean it up inside. A complete referbish as he puts it. It's a Integra DTR 5.4 and I have had it for years. I always thought it sounded good. I have it paired with a combo of Energy and Yamaha speakers, sub is Energy too. What do you guys think? Worth fixing or should I get a new piece? I really miss not having 5.1 and want the sound back but I do not want to spend too much on a new piece. What would I have to spend new or used to at least match this piece? Thanks in advance to any one who responds.
P.S. The price quoted for repair sounds pretty fair, but I admit to not having too many things fixed so I don't really know.
zar
Marty, I hope you see this. I can get either the Onkyo HT RC 360 or 460 for around 300 bucks. Do you have an opinion on these? Anyone else seeing this I would appreciate any input. Thanks.
Zar,

There are several important features on AVRs, and everyone's gotta set price priorities. Personally, I value Audysey multi-Q room correction very highly. This includes room correction for the subwoofers. Opinions vary, but I'm completely sold on this software.

You should double check the models you list for this feature. I believe that the TX NR 709 is the lowest priced AVR with this feature. There are several other technologies from Audyssey on the less expensive models, but it's full range multi-Q that's the deal breaker for me.

Marty
Marty, Thanks and I understand where you're coming from. My place is very small and my home theatre set up surrounds my tv in one corner. My two channel rig takes up most of the wall that runs away from that corner (right side as you face the tv. In other words my place is so crappy I wonder how much I really need? I do however want my movie sound to be more than just satisfactory. A local high end store has trhe Inegra 20.4 for 699.00. That's two hundred more than I wanted to spend. These Onkyo receivers I mentioned are 299 from a big box store.
The Onkyo I'm looking at has Audysey but is not THX certified, is that a big deal?
IMO, THX is pretty much meaningless. As to whether the Audyssey multi-Q room correction is worth the extra $, it's your money so it's gotta be your call.

Marty