How many fuses in a McIntosh MC275?

Hello.

I have upgraded the main fuse in my MC275 mk IV, the one that can be replaced from the outside, a 200 mA slo blow. But I keep reading about several fuses in amps, some for the speaker outputs...I don't know if mine has. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
lewinskih01
No, they are OK. Actually, I had an upgraded fuse (the main, external fuse), and it was taken out by a defective tube. You might have seen my thread a while back. Replaced the tube and used a generic fuse and all is working ok.

Now I'm in the process of getting a quad of new tubes, replace the fuse that went, and thought it was the right time to consider upgrading other fuses, should there be any more, should they make a difference, and should it not require disassembling the whole amp to do so.

Can you elaborate on you first post, dude?
WOW No way! Fuses are usually visible and sometimes resistors are set to work as a fuse. Upgrading or replacing fuses is the most ridiculous upgrade you'll ever get.
I see...fuses are a ridiculous upgrade to you. Yet I heard improvements every time I upgraded from a std fuse to an audiophile fuse.

Why do you waist time trying to convince me of something I did not even ask about? You are surely waisting my time trying to honestly understand if you had something to say...oh well...

Thanks
Are you sure it is a 200mA? From what I see in the service menu, the main power fuse is 250V 4A slow-blow and two more inside for speakers output are 250V 2A slow-blow. You can download a service menu from here.