Chinook vs AR PH5/6

I've got a Manley Chinook home on demo. I like it, but feel like it's resolution may nto be quite what I was hoping for. I would buy the Manley new, but would consider used, and am wondering hw the AR PH5 or PH6 would compare. I have looked through a lot fo posts/reviews, but have not seen this comparison. thnx.
honest1
I've owned the Manley Chinook for one year now. In my opinion, the resolution is superb. Of course, I replaced all stock tubes with Siemens Halske tubes from Vintage Tube Services. I'm sure that made a huge difference in the resolution and overall performance. Just my $0.02.
You can't go wrong with the Chinook...I let a friend borrow mine last weekend and he immediately text me about buying it!!! Of course it was fully broken in as well. And I got full retail for it...how about that;D. Best phono under 3K in my opinion. Good Luck!
You should really look into the Allnic H1201. It's much better than the Chinook.
Hey Guys...I have a Allnic H-1201(black) on the way, will be here Saturday and can't wait to fire that baby up!!! After reading the glowing reviews I had to order one. I'm having withdrawal pains I haven't listen to any vinyl in a week!