Replacing an Ayre AX-7 -buying advice?

Ok folks...fell away from the hifi bug for a few years due to the kids being young.

System was Ayre AX-7/ Ayre CX-7 and Proac 2.5's.

Recently got back into the game by getting an Oppo 105 which beats my Ayre CX-7 on playback.

The CX-7 is sitting redundant and I'm thinking mmmm maybe if I traded that and the Ayre AX-7 I could get a new amp.

Caveats are I am in the UK and don't want to go nuts on spending....so I'm thinking second hand....any good recommendations on an amp that might deliver for me.
ben_campbell
Maybe consider the new Ayre AX-5. It's get's close to the performance of they're KX-R and MX-R separates. I suspect a Ayre dealer will trade in your current gear for less a cash outlay...(or you can sell it here and make a bit more than a trade)...

It's best on amp recommendations if you list your speakers, room size, listening preferences and price range. Otherwise all we can do is guess or tell you what we like....
Jfrech-sorry I thought this post hadn't made the forum.....I have an alternative
post further up the page.

I've got the bug again I have replaced my CX-7 with the Oppo and I am enjoying
hearing more from my system-so like a lot of people I've got greedy.

My room is reasonably big, high ceilings about 5m and long 6M by 5M.

I listen to everything-Jazz,Classical,Rock,Electronica, everything from Zeppelin to
Harold Budd to Radiohead to Miles Davis to Genesis to Nick Drake to the new
Karl Hyde album.

The budget is an issue-I'd love the AX-5 but it is off the scale I think realistically
here in the UK if I got £1800-2000 on both the AX-7 and CX-7 I would have
done very well realistically if I want to sell in a deflated market you are looking at
a fair bit less than £1800-I would throw some more cash at the right animal but
not crazy money.

I am just wondering if over the last 9 or 10 years since I bought the AX-7 is there
something integrated that would surpass it for say £2500-£3000?