old newbie

Hi to all. Sorry for the length but here goes, Been out of the game awhile,kids,braces,college. Get the picture. Anyhow just picked up a pair of mint vandersteen 1cis. This is my second pair owned 1bs yrs ago. They sound better than the 1bs but I believe their being held back by my old gear,adcom gtp400 tuner/pre and 535II amp and rotel rcd 955ax cdp. Thought about a liin classik or should i go the integrated amp cdp route. budget is 1000-1200. Tuner is not a concern at this time. Im thinking used, more bang for the buck. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
128x128kwarmunde
you can find Krell KAV300i within your price range. if you find it more expensive, than try to negotiate to your budget and you may succeed.
I had Vandersteen 1C's for a time and paired it with NAD Cd player and integrated amp - very nice for about $1000 new. WElcome back!
I had 1Bs years ago and loved 'em! Truly one of the great bargains in audio. I'm a Jolida fan these days and I bet one of their integrateds would sound great...and 1Bs are efficient.