Jeff Rowland 2 or Classe 25 for Avalon Eclipse

Hi all,

Sorry for my bad English, I'm wondering to buy a pow amp for my Avalon Eclipse. Recently I see Jeff Rowland model 2 & Classe 25 in Audiogon,

Could anyone give me the which one is match for my speaker? Or other amps match with? My budget is arrount $2k-$2,5k

Thank you all in advance
Do
aspac
Garebear, Thanks a lot for your useful experiences, as I understand the Classe gear was better than some JRDG gear in your system, right? Can you let me know some detail comparisons?

Btw, what was your match speaker cables for them?

Thanks again,
........it just came down to, I could not afford the ''newer'' Jeff Rowland equipment. I lost interest after the I bought the 501's when they came out and was not happy at all with them. Classe had come out with some new products that sounded great and were within my budget. I have all Pursit Audio Design 20th Anniversary cables and PAD Limited Edition Power cords.
Yes Rrog, comparisons between devices are more reliable if independent variables are minimized. Hence my question about running M2 and M5 in the same systems.
Are you going to duplicate my system? I think you should buy one and see if you like it. If you don't like it you can sell it and buy another one. That's what I do and I think that is the only way to find what you like.