Jeff Rowland 2 or Classe 25 for Avalon Eclipse

Hi all,

Sorry for my bad English, I'm wondering to buy a pow amp for my Avalon Eclipse. Recently I see Jeff Rowland model 2 & Classe 25 in Audiogon,

Could anyone give me the which one is match for my speaker? Or other amps match with? My budget is arrount $2k-$2,5k

Thank you all in advance
Do
aspac
Both amps sound warm and musical. But a sharp individual focus they both do not have. Avalon ( which I sold for over 6 years) can give a deep and wide stage. But misses the sharp individual focus of instruments and voices. These amps have the same properties as the speakers. At the end you miss.......yess the individual focus. For me it is that simple! Like 1 and 1 is 2.
In my opinion you are not comparing apples to apples. The Rowland Model 2 out classes the Classe and it should be plenty of power for the 2 way Avalons.
This would be my choice for driving those Eclipes. I've heard this combination and its very nice. M200s pop up every couple of months. The last thing you want is to under power them and blow an irreplaceable tweeter.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/tube-mfa-m200-power-amps-tube-monoblock-excellent-working-condition-2013-01-10-amplifiers-92683-westminster-ca
It seems I should go ahead with JRDG model 2, but still want to hear another suggestions