opinions on new amp please.....

hi, i have a emotiva system [xpa-2] and it is ok but want a bit more magic with my magnepan mmgs. anybody compare the parasound classic with the odyssey khartago or cyclops? i am at a 1000 dollar budget. my room is treated and i use fairly good other gear. nothing super high end. thanks
hotmailjbc
A member of our audiophile club recently did a comparison of a bunch of solid state amps for the front channels of a home theater system and there was a Khatego and a parasound classic in the group. He bought the Khartego and said it was much better than any of the other amps. I used to have a Khartego and it is very nice
Alan
The Khartago was rated very highly by TAS. I personally own a Stratos and it is an amazing amp. The Khartago is a lot of amp for very little $$$. It also comes with a 20 year transferrable warranty and the build quality is incredible for the price. If you were to buy the amp through a dealer, it would probably cost over 3K. It would definitely be my choice. The Cyclops is a Khartago with a preamp built in.
thanks for the advice. i read a review that stated "jaw-dropping" performance from the khartago. plus you can send it back for upgrades. what i am wondering about and i suppose i should call Klaus is should i buy a khartago or cyclops. there is only one input but i can work around that with a dac with multiple inputs. or would that be defeating the purpose? i think i will go the route that is most "jaw-dropping". hah
there is a upgraded cyclops on audiocircle for 900 bucks. and i won't have the cash til next month. haha just the way it goes.