market value of my gears

I possess the following amps and start thinking of selling them out. All of them in mint and original conditions. Just want to know their estimated market value at this moment.

A pair of Marantz 9 (Not reissue)
A Marantz 8b
A pair of McIntosh MC3500
A McIntosh 225
A McIntosh 240
A pair of Jadis JA200
A pair of Jadis SE300B

Thanks a lot.
jbl375
I am in Hong Kong and acquired my gears around 1996 to 1998. With my kids born later, I did have no space at home for hi fi set up. I shipped them to Vancouver. From that time onward, I never play them. Voltage of all of them is 110V. Just now, I consider to sell them but I am not in the market for 10 years, I don't know current market. So, I want someone help to point out where I could get info of current market value. Then I put them to public auction.
Just in case your are serious here is a link to the Orion bluebook. It is a service that you will have to pay to use. Also, as has been previously mentioned, conditon and original packing and manuals will also have a lot to do with the values of these amps, but this will give you some idea of worth.
If you are in Hong Kong that is where you should be checking prices because that is where your equipment will end up anyway. Besides, the prices will be higher there.
That old crap's no longer worth anything. As a favor, I'll take it off your hands to dispose of it. And, as a sign of generosity will even pay the shipping here to me.