Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
No there are not many cable companies that have prices like these, yes there are a few and unless the rest of your system is up to the task and if you have more money than *OD then these cables are out of the reach of just about all of us mere mortals. Again I can see amplifiers, speakers, turntables costing these prices BUT wire! Are they milled from solid silver? I think not. I'm sure they sound fantastic and would love to hear them but how do I say this.....it's wire! One meter interconnects, that's 3.3 feet for $28,000!!!!!
Hi Rsf507, yes, cable prices these days is high, however, I have listed to very, very, good equipment that was stratosphere expensive with poor 2,000.00 a meter I/Cs and speaker cables, guess what, sounded, well, like hi-fi,,, I also listened to average costing system's using very good cable's kick the crap out of much costlier system's that did not, to be honest with you here, I always have your same mind set about cable's, until I get floored by what some cables out there are capable of, now, many years later, I must admit my opinion, cables are a component, cheers.
Audiolabyrinth yes cables make a HUGE difference in the sound of ones system, and to me, power cables can make the biggest difference but my point is we are talking about wire. Why does wire have to cost what an amplifier costs? Just because it sounds so good companies say we will charge 20 times more for one product vs. another in their own line? Wire should not cost as much as a BMW or even a Honda! This is all I'm trying to say.
Post removed 
Hi Rsf507, what do you use for cable's?, there is less expensive Tara Labs cable models that sounds really good at their price point against the competition, cheers.