System Upgrades

Hi All, Wasn't sure where to post this as I didn't see a section called system but here goes.

I am looking to improve my system. Components are listed below. What would you improve first (excluding SPDIF converter and speakers)

Linn LP12/Ittok/Benz micro Glider
Dennon cd transport-M2 HiFace-generic USB cable
Burson 160D DAC-Pre
Arargon 4004 MkII
Audio Research SP8 Pre

Thanks
jimbones
I wouldn't take any advice from Warrenh. He doesn't like me. In a different post, he was asking for advice on how to get the best sound from his iPod. When he told everyone that all of his music is stolen I posted the following:

"Warrenh (OP),

This is how you can get the best sound from your ipod. First, get a tape recorder and set it to record. Second, take your ipod full of stolen music and shove it right up your ass. Third, post a link to the only recording that you now have that's not stolen so we can all have a good laugh."

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't take any advice from someone like that.
"01-12-13: Warrenh
ouch! is this going to be a habit?....stalk'n me Zdman?"

It depends on what you mean by "stalk'n". If it means that every time you see a comment of mine and then take it upon yourself to enter the conversation and say stupid things just because I hurt your feelings, then yes, I'll stalk'n you every time.

Since when is it a loaded question to list your system and ask advice on what component to upgrade?