Which integrated amp?

Hi all,

I need help. I am trying to decide between the following integrated amps:

Exposure 2010s
Unison Research - Unico Primo
Vincent SV 236MK II
Musical Fidelity M3i

I have included below a list of my current gear. Any suggestions and/or advice would be most welcomed as I am having trouble making up my mind. I was trying to keep things under a grand, but have since upped my budget to around $2000. Please check out my list to match an amp to my current gear, and get back to me with any thoughts, suggestions, recommendations, etc.

Thanks so much!

I currently run the turntable through a phono amp connected to the auxiliary 1 input and a USB DAC connects to the auxiliary 2 input. I am also running a line out from the aux 1 that I connect to my laptop with an RCA to mini so I can record/rip vinyl. Any new amp I purchase would need to have a line out that I could use to rip vinyl. So, keep that in mind. I mostly listen to Rock music and a bit of Jazz with occasional Funk and Soul thrown into the mix at times. I also would need a line (or pre?) out to connect a headphone amp, as my current amp has a headphone jack, and the amps listed above do not.

Also, I am using basic thick black rubber encased RCA interconnect cables. Not sure what brand they are. They are a step (or a few steps above) the basic cheap RCA cables, anyway. I know that cables can make a difference in sound quality, but my budget will not allow for expensive cabling (at this time). Any suggestions on relatively inexpensive but high quality cables would also be appreciated.

Thanks again for your time!
- G

My Gear List:

Speakers: B&W CM4s
Specifications:
21/2-way floorstanding front L/R speaker Drivers: 1" aluminum-alloy
dome tweeter, 6.5" woven Kevlar-cone bass-midrange, 6.5" aluminum-cone
woofer
Frequency response: 38Hz-20kHz, ±3dB
Impedance: 8ohms nominal, 4.4ohms minimum
Sensitivity: 90dB/W/m
Recommended amplification: 50-150W

The Amp I am replacing - > Integrated Amp: ROTEL RA-02

Phono Amp: ClearAudio Nano
SPECIFICATIONS
Mode:
MM / MC mode
switched by jumpers on the bottom of the unit
Amplification:
54 to 69 dB (MC – Mode)
34 dB to 49 dB (MM – Mode)
Input load:
47 kΩ / 220pF / MM
Individual / User / MC
MM / MC – input:
switchable (at bottom)
RIAA:
75μs / 318μs / 3180μs
RIAA accuracy:
± 0,4 dB
THD:
0,04 %
S/N ratio:
67 dB (A) (MC – Mode)
84 dB (A) (MM – Mode)
Channel separation:
> 80 db (1 kHz)
Max. output voltage:
10 V eff. (1 kHz)
Power supply:
16 V AC (< 500 mA)
In/ Outputs:
asymmetrical (RCA)

Turntable: REGA RP3 W/ELYS 2 CART & Groovetracer Reference subplatter

CD Player: ROTEL RCD-02
Specifications: Burr Brown PCM 1732 D/A Converter, HDCD decoding,
coaxial digital output, 12v trigger input

USB DAC: FIRESTONE ILTW
Specifications

* Amplifier Structure: Low pass filter with 2Vrms output
* Power Structure: High frequency switching DC-DC regulator
* USB Support: 44.1/ 48/ 88.2/ 96/ 176.4/ 192 kHz - 16 or 24 bit
rates (176.4 and 192 kHz asynchronous mode only)
* Operation Mode: Supports adaptive and asynchronous mode
* Digital Interface: Direct I2S data format transmission
* Circuit Protection: Output Short/over current protect
* DAC Chip: WOLFSON WM8740
* USB Chip: TENOR TE8802
* LPF Opamp: National Semiconductor LM4562
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
* Noise Level: (1kHz, A-weighted) -106.7dB
* Dynamic Range: (1kHz, A-weighted) -106.9dB
* THD%: 0.012%
* Crosstalk: -102.7dB

Power supply for DAC: FIRESTONE AUDIO SUPPLIER
SPECIFICATIONS
24VDC ± 5%; 300mA max. output
gizmology
Hi Erikt,

I saw that, however my speakers limit is 150w. And, at this point unless I find an insanely good used deal, I am leaning on new or used from a store where I can get a warranty - which is doubled when I buy with AMEX. Plus, I can audition with my system, in my house, to be sure an amp is a good fit and that I really like it. If I decide I don't...I have 30 days to return or even...up to 90 days w/AMEX buyer protection, so...prob where I am headed at this point unless some insanely good deal materializes that is too good to pass up. Thanks for your tip, though! I appreciate it!
There is a Denon PMA A100 listed on Audiogon now. It is very conservatively rated and provides a prodigious amount of current. At its price point you will find it hard to beat. Actually, youl'll find it hard to beat up to about $5k.
You should try Yamaha A-S1000 over Exposure, Musical Fidelity,NAD and more......
You will be surprise......
Thanks for all the advice everybody! My plan is to still go out and listen to some amps as soon as I can, which looks like not this weekend, but next. I value all your input and opinions and will take everything into consideration as I continue my search.

Thanks again,
G