Looking for a very good integrated solid state amp

My system consists of:
Castle Stirling IIs,made by the original Castle firm in England, 91 db,
Rega Brio R integrated, Rega Dac, Musical Fidelity V Link 192, Atlas cable, Macbook Pro.
I love the Castles but I feel the amp should be of higher quality to get the fullest out of them.
My budget is $3,000 or so.
Anyone have any experience with:
Perreaux Audiant, Musical Fidelity M6I, Ayre AX7e, Linn Majk I, Sim Audio, etc.
Thank you very much---
nystereo
Hegel H200!
Finest, low noise, excellent dynamics closest to class A I had experience on A/B amp.
Dah, how could I have forgotten the Modwright KWI-200?? That is a superb integrated amp, and knowing how lovely the KWA-150 sounds and how well engineered and built that amp is, I would expect the KWI-200 to sound wonderful. Price is $5k. And that that pricepoint, i'd expect it to give the Hegel H200 stiff competition indeed. Between those two options, i'd stretch and buy the Modwright. But the H300 is a different story.
Ryder,

I understand what you are saying but my comment/question was meant only for the Ayre 7. Airegin states specifically that theres "extra stuff" in the signal path. I just called him on it because its simply not true and he either doesn't know what he's talking about or is just making it up.

The way I look at it, someone is asking for advice on something that will likely be a major purchase. The least we can do is give honest opinions and accurate info. I also know that you, in no way, are trying to get in the middle of all this. Your post is 100% correct. With many other products you would definitely want to consider other, non essential features in the circuit path.
I do have the modwright and the extra wattage is very nice to have on reserve...so many choices..but i did go for a powerful amp this time.
Congratulations Digsmithd on buying a terrific & musical sounding integrated! I'd take that any day over any Accuphase under $10k.