Please tell me about the Coda Technologies 15.0

I'd like to hear from those who have the amp now or who have moved on from it and why. All the reviews look great and I do love class A sound like Pass Labs. I don't necessarily want the absolute truth in my gear but lean towards the more musical, non-fatiguing end of the scale.

Thanks for any comments.
128x128joeinid
A pair of Clayton Audio M-300 monoblocks just went up for sale used on Audiogon. These are even a rarer find than CODA amps. I don't know the seller, and have no affiliation. I just thought that you may be interested. Clayton amps are about as hard to find used as Klyne preamps.
I just got a demo unit of Coda 15.0 today and it is exactly as Mr.Ren state above. I use it to drive the Audio Physic Avanti V and the amp is really sweet and pwerful at the same time. Never loose its grip as I increased the volume. Just pure music. Wowwww!!!
01-16-14: Audiolabyrinth
@ jmcgrogan2, Hi, why did you get rid of the vac preamp for a cary unit?

More tube bloom. I still love Kevin's VAC gear, but I find that they work best with tube amps. When I switched back to a solid state amp, I decided I wanted more traditional tube sound. The Cary has more tube bloom than the VAC preamp.