Please tell me about the Coda Technologies 15.0

I'd like to hear from those who have the amp now or who have moved on from it and why. All the reviews look great and I do love class A sound like Pass Labs. I don't necessarily want the absolute truth in my gear but lean towards the more musical, non-fatiguing end of the scale.

Thanks for any comments.
128x128joeinid
Joe:

Hopefully Rtilden will chime in here for you...He aquired this amp...I was happy to receive the Coda CSi integrated amp and I LOVE IT..
I'm afraid that I cannot comment on the 15.0, as I have never heard it. I have owned many audio products over the years, I owned CODA Model 10 and Model 20 amps in the 1990's. After climbing up the almighty audio food chain for many years, I have finally gone back downstream due to the economy. I am living very happily these days with a VAC preamp and CODA Model 11 amp.

I won't bother to say that the Model 11 is the best amp I have ever owned, because it isn't. I will say that it is a very musical amp though, especially for a solid state amp. Yes, certainly not the last word in transparency, but never irritating or aggressive, always pleasant to listen to. Just as I recalled the Model 10 and 20 amps from the 90's. It's one of the reasons I went back to CODA when downsizing.