today i got my new Focal Electra 1038BE ,help

oday i got my brand new Focal Electra 1038BE , need some help for the rest of the system

later i will add the Electra center and rear
sub , i don't know if to buy the electra also or something else

cables?

Multi channel amp and pre processor

until now i connect my computer with optic cable to the receiver with motherboard sound card

i'm new to the high end sound
until now i connect my computer with optic cable to the receiver with motherboard sound card
i don't even now what is DAC and how to get good sources

because i want to use the system for HT and also for stereo music
i need Multi channel amp and pre processor , right?

Classe' SSP-800 , what are their price? i think they are too expensive
i need to invest more money on the rest of the Electra system

red that the 1038 BE
are very clear and pure sound
need very good amp

can you recommend amp that match?

i have tech question:
usually i hear full detail when i listen in high volume
but i don't have dedicate isolated sound room that i can listen without interrupt to other people around.

there is a way to enjoy music without high volume?
maybe specific Amp better then other for that
or my big speakers can't do that anyway?

(hope you understand my poor english)

this model can be good enough for pre ?
http://hometheaterreview.com/outlaw-...ssor-reviewed/
pelo911
It's easier to set up for HT than finding good synergy gears for music, esp. for 1038 Be with its berillyum tweeter. These are very very good speakers and good speakers demand good gears.

For HT, getting a multi-channel AV receiver such as Anthem MRX (up to $2k) or Integra DTR (up to $2.5k) will do the job. But these AVRs and mediocre source (optical out from your PC) won't be able to do justice for music. But getting a good AVR is a good start as your system isn't dedicated for music only. AVR will allow you to watch movie and play music in one box.

Once you get your AVR and if/when you want more for music, your next step is getting a good amp. Pass has good synergy with Electra. If you have a small/ medium size room, you can start off with either Pass XA30.5 (used $3.5k) or X150.5. 1038 Be are 8ohm 93db efficiency speakers which means you don't need monster of an amp.

After that improve your source. Get a good universal player such as Oppo 95 ($1k) or 105 ($1.2k). You can do this before getting an amp too, AVR will work with CD player.

Next major step would be to get a pre-amp with HT bypass.

I know this is a lot of info in a very short amount of time. My suggestion to you is go to an audio store to seek help, explain your situation. And not just your around the corner Best Buy, you seriously need to talk to someone who knows these speakers well. (Someone who suggested these to you???) One thing I'm really curious though is how you even bought 1038 Be in the first place without experience and necessary equipments. Again these are top notch audiophile speakers and very careful system matching is needed.
this how i bought the Focal:
i started to find good speakers for around $2-3K
i red a lot of reviews online
then i remember that i had Focal sound in my car a few years ago and i loved them very much.
so i started to read review for focal.
i deiced i want 1028 BE and started to seek for good deal for them , then i was telling myself "why not to buy a speaker that i will do not replace for many years? even if i will move to a bigger house? then found 1038 BE brand new in sealed box for only $7100 (overseas , and i import them)

now i have a dream speakers in my living room that i never even listen to this model (or 1028)
maybe i'm so stupid , but i believe somehow that i chose the right speakers.
now i just need to dream to buy the Focal utopia someday.

now i think i need to focus on stereo and save money for HT

what do you think about integrated?
ModWright KWI 200 Integrated
or other brands

about DAC:
Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 for example also can be use as PRE
second thing: if i will buy AV processor i still need PRE/DAC
i'm confusing about that also

for AMP i red that those can be good match with Focal:
Parasound Halo , Simaudio , Pass Lab , ModWright 100/150 , NAD M3 , Accuphase , Musical Fidelity Ams

there is more?
Also Audio research

i red that the focal is very bright and clear and need warm AMP
they working great with Tube AMP and class A
correct?
With your budget, and the fact that you are still missing 3.1 of your home theater, I think you are going to run out of budget quickly if you are going to match the Focal BE's.

If so you may have no other choice than to go with a receiver or lower end processor/amp combo such as Marantz.

The electronics you are looking at will eat up your budget with one or two components, not to mention cables, etc.

If you want to focus on 2-channel then I think you will have more options, but if this is a HT rig then I think you are going to have to consider more budget friendly product lines.

With that said I'm a big fan of Parasound Halo and use JC-1s in my 2-channel system which are fantastic.
the budget i wrote it's only for electronics
not for HT and not for the rest of Electra speakers for HT