Top or best amps for merlin vsm

So far from searching the forum these amps have been mentioned most often. In what order would you place them in??
1.Atma-sphere m60,
2.Berning zh270,
3.Ars Sonum Filarmonia,
4.Joule vzn100,
5.Belles 150a Reference hot rod,
6.Simaudio w-5,
7.Music Reference RM9 or RM200,
8.Bel 1001,
9.Transcendent T8,
10.Pass First Watt Aleph j or other pass,
11.Ayre V5x,
Bluecircle 204, Cary Sixpack or V12R, VAC 70/70, BAT, Audiolab 8000,Tad Hibachi,.
Did I miss any?
What Order would you place them regardless of price?
ollirdep
A gentleman on Audio Asylum replaced his custom OTL amps for his Maggies with the Gilmore Raptor monoblocks. I replaced my VTL ST-80 with the Raptors on my Maggies and they sound more like a great tube amp then any amp I have ever heard. Don't be put off by the fact that they are class D ampsw. They are the real deal
Alan
If you go to Audiogon's virtual systems page and type in Merlin, you will get a good idea as to what current Merlin owners are using for amplification.
Thank you all for your inputs.
What would you prefer between the atma m60/mp3 combo or the ars or the berning with matching pre whatever that may be?
And what is the order of ss power amps?
If you want tubes and low heat I can vouch for the new Carver tube amps that do just that. The current TAS review of the Carver VTA 305 is ligit and could easily be said of the VTA 180s.

If you become interested check with Underwood HiFi for a better price. Or
http://app.audiogon.com/listings/tube-carver-vta-180-black-cherry-mono-blocks-2012-11-18-amplifiers-98005-bellevue-wa