Does you wife touch your system?

I am quite surprised how my wife is becoming an audiophile little by little. Until not that long she was happy with computer desktop crappy speakers and now every time I get home...my nice stereo is sounding to the point that she enjoys it more than me!!!!

I wonder if this new situation will make my next purchase justifiable...:)
rapet
Csontos-no, not really. The level of intelligence and common sense (these are mutually exclusive), along with being a great mom with terrific communication & computer technology abilities are way more important than those generic spousal skills listed by Elizabeth. I'm a very fortunate audio husband willing/able to share my audio/music experiences with my wife.
Over 25 years ago my wife destroyed an ARC SP8 preamp and 2 D115 amps. Back in those days we prayed when we turned ARC equipment on or off and the sequence was very important.
So my wife since then will not touch my (audio) equipment.
I do not care either way. Its only stuff.
Hey Mt10425, willing is one thing, responding is another. Granted, chores get done. By me, the maid, or my wife. But who takes care of the other stuff Liz mentioned? Just ribbin ya. I'm sure she does. However, I think I would value my wife's mutual enthusiasm for audio more than my gear itself. Oh well.