Amp repair...What to expect.

Just got my amp back from repair shop. I know there's a burn in period for new electronics, but would new caps, transistors, etc. result in a lack of detail in the sound? What are the typical changes to the sonics after service?

It's a Sunfire 300 and had every thing replaced except power caps; they did not need replacement. (Sunfire authorized service shop).

Many thanks.
128x128lowrider57
I have a Bedini amplifier that needed to have one channel rebuilt. It took months for that Bedini house sound to return. Be patient.
My sunfire SRA is predecessor to 300 and needs an attention because it became noisy at idle. So far I've done reapplying a fresh solder to input XLR jacks and to binding posts and all of power transformer outputs. It solved problem partially, but my next step is ongoing to test power-supply caps and replace them. Another culprit of decreased performance quality is actual wear of Tripath chip(very inexpensive itself and very easy to replace) that will need replacement together with provided service(I'm not sure if that was done, but very very likely).
My expectation that I will
1. get rid of humm
2. get some edginess or brightness while tripath chip(that is a logical circuit) will 'adopt' to the output stage for the next 20...50 hours of listening.
3. i don't plan to expect loss of sound detail though and don't know the particular reason for that.
I love the sound of my sunfire 300 and I'm using both current and voltage outputs to the different drivers.
The right channel blew out, so I sent it for repair and told them to also upgrade the electronics. Now, the amp sounds nothing like it did before service. Loss of detail, 3D image was huge and is gone.
Theduke answered my question somewhat, but how many hours is the typical burnin period?