Anyone have a take on the new LFD NCSE Mk II

I've recently become quite intrigued with Dr. Bews' overall ideology and approach to amplifier design, as well as, the several positive reviews I've read describing the LFD sound. That sound being one that is virtually devoid of those electronic artifacts that tend to sound artificial and fatiguing, while instead, presenting a very realistic and human quality. Anyone out there that may be able to share their own LFD experience would be appreciated. Thanks
jayh31
Very fine kit .... it was my next choice after the REGA OSIRIS tht I bought.

One caution though - the LFD amps and whatever you use as source are dependent on matched LFD ICs and LFD speaker cables to perform as you want them to.
Bass response was lacking in my LFD MK3 LE and not very impressed with the fit and finish of this model either (the power switch broke in less than 3 months of use - lucky for me in the ON position).

Went to tubes and my system never sounded better.
For what it's worth. Took delivery of a new LFD NCSE Mk II a week ago and have been running a signal through it virtually 24/7 for approximately the last six days and the jury is still out. My speakers are Joseph Audio RM7 XLs and while they are not bright per se, they are what I would consider detailed. That said, at this point, the amp is not quite rounding out as I would have hoped. Any thoughts on break-in time with LFD products? Can expect this thing to sound much different with a hundred more hours or so? Thanks, J.