I think I need an audio repeater - need simplicity

About to install a high-end audio system in my office. Problem is it will be behind a structural part of the office where there won't be any direct line of sight to where I will be sitting. Components include a Melody integrated SET, magnum Dynalab 108T triode tuner and the new Oppo 105 when it comes out. Each has its own dedicated remote. I've checked so-called IR universal remotes, but they don't have the codes for my gear. I know Niles makes a few of these, but seems like brain damage to hook up to components that don't provide for this, like the Melody. Any help appreciated.
fplanner2000
There is a wireless rf receiver you acquire from Logitech in addition to the harmony remote. The actual receiver sends ir signals so if it can be placed in line with the equipment no wires are needed. If not there are wires that plug into the receiver and have small ir pads onthe ends thatnyoumplace directly on unit over the ir receiver area. (4 wires I believe per transmitter).

There is also the "Harmony Link" which is a unit that is the ir transmitter, controls up to 8 devices, and is controlled through an iPad or smart phone ( wireless network required). That would be even a better solution for your situation.
Decided on a Niles IR repeater. Best solution to retain station name selection on Magnum Dynalab remote. Thanks all for your input.
Discovered MD remote has no screen for channels, therefore also acquired the Harmony 900, to try. The 900 seems less brain damage, but will keep whichever works best, send the other back. The Niles requires hard-wiring from repeater to the control unit in the rack, the 900 does not.