home theater processor suggestions?

This is what i am looking for a processor that has /does the following:
1. has hdmi1.3 or better
2. xlr connections
3. room correction
4. be able to process most of the upper formats.
5. 7 channel.

i have no need for analog input or out puts. i run hdmi in and out. i just need one of each.

i run a anthem statement p5 amp

i know about the anthem mva 50v and the statement d2v...

thank you for your suggestions
baranowski
I 2nd the Emotiva recommendation. They have a new prepro due out very soon, the XMC-1, that has everything you need. And the projected price, $1595, makes it the best deal out there. Google it...

-RW-
I would be wary of the emotiva, I owned their umc 1 and it never worked right despite numerous software upgrades, their amps are a great value, but I would definitely avoid their prepro's.
I also would be wary of the Emotiva, they don't have a history of making a good processor, quite the contrary! Most of theirs don't work right at all!

The D2v and AVM50v are good units, the Marantz is nice for a lower price, if you have the funds you can go to the Meridian models but they use a two box solution now, Krell makes some great ones (wish I still had my Evo 707!) but it costs $30k.

I think for now technology has sort of settled out and almost ever processor has replaceable HDMI boards so they can be updated (I did this with my Classe SSP-800) so they do hold value much better than before....
I am defiantly not in the 30k range... i am really looking for the performance of an anthem statement d2v or mva 50v at a lower cost.

thanks again
Bill

07-29-12: Sidssp
Marantz AV7005

This, $1599 list. Even Outlaw Audio gave up trying to come up with a good
follow-up pre/pro and simply sell the Marantz AV7005 as their top line HT
pre/pro. The Onkyo PR-SC5508 pre/pro cost $600 more at $2199.

The Marantz's exclusive HDAM feature seems to give it some advantages in
the areas of bandwidth (10-100KHz) and therefore rise time (translating into
clarity) and very low noise. S/N ratio is 102-105 dB. Low noise is essential to
good dialog clarity.