Integrated Amp for Focal 1027be speakers

I'm looking a integrated amp for my Focal 1027be speakers. I previously owned the Sim I-7 before I decided to go with a 5 channel Classe SSP600/CA5100 set-up. Now I'm thinking about going back to a dedicated 2 channel system and selling my 5 channel system. I'm using the Oppo 95 for cds and the Olive 04hd as a music server with Synergistic tesla interconnect and speaker cables.

I could go with separates but I hear that many of the newer integrated amps are pretty close to separates. I would go with separates if I could get a deal. Since the Focals can sound a little bright on lower quality recordings, I'm hoping to find find an amp that would go good with the Focals. I prefer solid state equipment since I don't want to hassle with tubes. I've considered the Sim 700i, Pass INT-150, and ModWright KWI 200 with the optional built in DAC.
128x128ronrags
My Focal monitors sounded wonderful with the INT-30A and never Harsh. I would not consider the Focal's a warm speaker but brutally revealing (Harsh) of up stream components especially if they don't match well. At least this has been my experience with them.
Ronrags,

You can go to Modwright's website for a link, or google Audio Circle.
believe it are not,for the money,A krell 300i used will be awsome with these speakers with an after market a/c cord on the krell,do not laugh,you will be stunned to be very frank!