Integrated Amp for Focal 1027be speakers

I'm looking a integrated amp for my Focal 1027be speakers. I previously owned the Sim I-7 before I decided to go with a 5 channel Classe SSP600/CA5100 set-up. Now I'm thinking about going back to a dedicated 2 channel system and selling my 5 channel system. I'm using the Oppo 95 for cds and the Olive 04hd as a music server with Synergistic tesla interconnect and speaker cables.

I could go with separates but I hear that many of the newer integrated amps are pretty close to separates. I would go with separates if I could get a deal. Since the Focals can sound a little bright on lower quality recordings, I'm hoping to find find an amp that would go good with the Focals. I prefer solid state equipment since I don't want to hassle with tubes. I've considered the Sim 700i, Pass INT-150, and ModWright KWI 200 with the optional built in DAC.
128x128ronrags
Thanks for your responses. I'll looked into all your recommendations and do some more research. The Focals dip down below 3 ohms at some point and I'm wondering if the Pass has sufficient power at 30w.

I may also consider separates since I will have a big void in my cabinet since the Classe equipment are quite large. I'm willing to spend some additional money if I can get a good deal on some used separates.
Ronrags,

Regarding the 3ohm dip, the 30 watts is (as far i understand) not quite the metric to focus on. It is what happens to the amp as the impedance dips. For example, in many well built amps, the 30 watt, 8ohm rating will continue to double as the rating halves...60 watt/4ohm, 120 watt/2ohm. Which is a much better indicator the amp can handle the low ohm rating. And because the wattage doubles, you will also get more volume than if the speaker were a flat 8ohm load.

I suspect Pass may not quite double all the way down, but i bet its power reserves are quite good.

The question you may ask regarding the 30 watts might better be asked in relation to the efficiency of the speaker. For example, if the Focas is 86db efficient, then you might find 30watts does not give you enough db above 86 decibel to have big volume. If the speaker is 95db, many people would say you have enough wattage (providing it can handle the ohms as per above)...to permanently damage your hearing if you're not careful with the volume!

What sensitivity is your speaker? Does Pass tell you what the wattage is as the impedance drops? Sometimes, reviewers will measure this in the review (if Pass does not say).
The sensitivity is 91db and the recommended power is 40 to 300w. Minimum ohms is stated at 3.5.
I'm wondering if the Pass has sufficient power at 30w.
My understanding is that the amplifier section of the INT-30A is essentially identical to the Pass XA30.5 amp. Although the XA30.5 is officially rated at 30 watts Class A, it is actually a Class A/B amplifier above 30 watts, with a maximum A/B output of 153W at 8 Ohms. From Stereophile's measurements discussion:
Superficially, the XA30.5 appears to be a 30Wpc class-A design. But this is not the maximum output power. The specifications list the amplifier's maximum output voltage as ±35V, which, assuming this is the RMS voltage, is equivalent to 153W into 8 ohms. The XA30.5 thus transitions into class-B for the top 6dB of its dynamic-range capability.
I assume the specs of the INT-30A are similar or identical. You could email Pass to find out.

FWIW, I've owned 2 different Pass amps, including the XA30.5, and 2 different Focal speakers, including the 1027be.

Bryon
I was just about to post essentially the same comment that Bryon just posted. I would also highlight the following statement in the same measurements discussion of the XA30.5:
The amplifier doesn't actually clip (defined as the THD reaching 1%) until a much higher power level: 130Wpc into 8 ohms (21.14dBW). Even higher powers were available into lower impedances before clipping: 195Wpc into 4 ohms with both channels driven (19.9dBW), and 332W into 2 ohms with one channel driven (19.2dBW).
The Pass site indicates that the INT-30A is "based on the XA30.5," and the specs that are presented for it are essentially the same as those of the XA30.5. The only thing that gives me pause is that the INT-30A weighs 2 pounds less than the XA30.5, even though it includes additional functions.

Communicating with Pass would seem to be worthwhile, as Bryon suggested.

Regards,
-- Al