McCormack DNA500 for Revel Salon 2? vs Lev/Mac?

I am close to pulling trigger on either used Levinson 532H or McIntosh mc452 for my Revel Salon 2's (would appreciate opinions on these too).

However, in recent explorations, I've come across rave reviews for the DNA500 as well as the Cary 500MB. How do these compare, and would they be good options? The DNA500 is especially interesting based on it's reported sound qualities, power, and comparative $/performance value.

I'd like more bass impact/depth, and more musicality and warmth. I dont care about ultra-accuracy or ultra detail (as long as it's still good) or soundstage depth. I also prefer a more front row close-up perspective than a mid-hall 30 rows back sound.
jeffkad
I personally wasn't crazy about the ML 532H with the Salon 2s when I heard them together, even though both are Harman products and you'd think there'd be some synergy. The combo was clean and clear but seemed way too polite on dynamic recordings.

A friend has the big 500 watt Carys driving his Vandersteen 5As and seems very pleased. And not that you asked for additional suggestions, but I am extremely happy with my Plinius SB301 driving the Salon 2s - IMO the Plinius provides much better bass and dynamics than did the ML.
I had the DNA-500, and Cary 500MB. I kept the Cary mono's.
I have the Salon v1 not the Salon 2.
Jim, I heard the JC1'a were abit lean. How would you describe their sound, and can you compare to say, Levinson or Mac house sound?
Jeff,

The JC1' are absolutely NOT lean!

I don't have time to go into all the details now, but am happy to discuss this further via email or over the phone.

Please send me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jim