EL34 upgrade

I'm currently experimenting with my Jolida JD302B and various tubes. I have 3 makes and each are vastly different from each. In terms of preference I would order them as such: (1) Svetlana, (2) Sovtek, (3) Shuguang. They are all the budget versions. I am considering upgrading to either the SED Winged C or Gold Lion Reissue. So my question, is whether I would expect improvements to the preferred Svetlana? I have a pricepoint of $200 for a matched quad and not sure whether I need to go higher to really hear a difference. Also I'm sure I'm sure there are others, so please weigh them in as well.

-JerseyWalt
qclabrat_1
There's also another article from Lynn olsen at Positive feedback online reviewing a JWN amp and the tubes Lynn was using (the 6l6 ones with the adapter)are supposed to be stellar as well. Jim speaks very highly of them and they are very reasonably priced
Thanks for your recommendations and links. I will investigate further. I don't need all that much power since I have efficient speakers, Tekton Lore and 4.5s as well as Infinity Prelude Compostions, and Sound Dynamics 300 ti (least efficient of the group).
In that case, you should be able to get a very, very good amplifier for around $1000.
Mikirob:

I paid $800.00 for my amp and it is an all around great performer. it has three 6sn7 tubes and a quad of whatever power tube you choose to utilize. el34, kt88-6550, 6l6-kt66 and is autobias. It's rated at 45-50 wpc but has plenty of power and plays much louder. You won't be disappointed
Anyone try the 6n3c-e in the Cayin TA30 older version that is biased by pulling the bottom off? If so what were your results and what did you bias too? The earlier point made by a previous poster don't forget the pre tubes bugleboys, rft and sylvania triple micas! Enjoy the music!