Amp for lightspeed attenuator? = $1000 used

I recently bought a lightspeed attenuator from the classifieds. It's very clear. However, my current amp has an input impedance of about 10K and the lightspeed recs seem much higher than that. I'm curious how much difference there is if I do what I'm supposed to.

Does anyone have recs for 2-channel (or monoblock) amps that are known to play nice with this passive? Ideally $1000 or less used.

Thanks!
dddrrreee
Yes, the Burson AB-160 will work just as well. It's just the newer (and ostensibly better) version of the old Burson 100 buffer.
Dddrrreee: Trouble is I think the 160 has a lot of gain, and a volume control that has to be bridged out so the Lightspeed can shine through, the whole reason is not to have contacts (volume pots)in the signal path. The 100 is better if you can get them to make one or a kit.
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/burson/buffer.html

Cheers George
George, when you refer to the volume control of the 160, are you referring to the front dial or the 3 dB / 6 dB selectable gain? If the front dial, it's just used for input switching.
Oh, ok then then all you need is it set it for 3db gain, and if you can bridge out the rotary input switch, it's not as bad as having a pot in the signal path, if it's a dual leaf switch (that is one leaf either side of the wiper). If single leaf then bridge it out and only use one input.

Cheers George