Amp for lightspeed attenuator? = $1000 used

I recently bought a lightspeed attenuator from the classifieds. It's very clear. However, my current amp has an input impedance of about 10K and the lightspeed recs seem much higher than that. I'm curious how much difference there is if I do what I'm supposed to.

Does anyone have recs for 2-channel (or monoblock) amps that are known to play nice with this passive? Ideally $1000 or less used.

Thanks!
dddrrreee
Dddrrreee, good advice from Clio09 on the Music Reference RM-10 MkII a quite few Lightspeed Attenuator owners have had great success with this amp, saying it's a match made in heaven.
As does the amps Sam Tellig from Stereophile, he uses the Lightspeed Attenuator with his Quicksilver Silver 70 mono blocks and his much loved low powered Sun 2A3 single ended triode monoblocks, and used the words.
"the harmonic presentation was nothing short of flabbergasting. As a former (very poor) pianist myself, I look for the magic of the moment—the sound, not so much the movement, of the notes. I know that, in musical performance, timing is everything. Still..."

Cheers George
I use a Sumo Polaris 310 the early model. The two following models really sound different to me. The one I have to me sounds like a rowland model 1 that I compared it to for a few weeks but with a very slight more liveliness. That is quite good company. Sumo actually had their pre amp with a passive mode so it works well. It has 47k input imp. and a 1.27 input sens. This amp is twenty years old used on average 12 hrs a week. Never had problem with it. But may be hard to find being that old. The 2 following models were redesigned by someone other than the original designer Rich May. So those are really a different sound, a bit bright imo. From what I hear though some day it would fun to try a proper tube amp. I have had tube amps, arc classic 60 and arc vt70, in the past but not with the LS. The sumo when it comes up seems to be asking about 300..I don't know if he still does, Mike Bettinger use to fix and rebuild sumo and gas gear. I understand he did a great job.
George: thanks for all the insight. I can't seem to find the burston 100 anywhere --- would a musical fidelity x-dac tube buffer work also? There's one in the classifieds now: http://app.audiogon.com/listings/musical-fidelity-x-dac-v-3-tube-stage-buffer

Or are there other tube buffers you consider reasonable for not messing about with the signal?
Thanks for all the amp pointers!

I'm having a hard time tracking down the older recommendations. Does anyone have experience with Muse 150s or with marantz ma-700 monoblocks?

Again, I need something ideally that is more than 100W @ 8ohm.
George: the burson 160 is still for sale. Would that work as well as the 100?

http://www.frontendaudio.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9999-11288&click=18920