Thoughts on Neutralaudio X-Drei, wrt BSG QOL

Hi A'goners. This unit promises to improve the listening experience by some unexplained method in the analog domain, ie no dsp manipulation, original signal remains pure.
I have only seen one review (positive) on 6Moons, and no other references on the web.
It seems to be in the same category as the BSG QOL, which has had busy feedback here, with most listeners posting positive improvements.
Any opinions on the X-Drei, and esp. how it may compare with the QOL.
Both aren't chump change costing between $3500-$4000
spiritofmusic
Just my opinion of course but I really feel like the less processing you can do, the better. To that end, audio equipment should be RF resistant and phase coherent.
BSG has done a stellar job in marketing the QOL. They took a process that should have zero audiophile appeal and fashioned it in such a manner that it is now the hot audiophile product. Imagine if they had offered the QOL as a mid/side stereo width control? Instead they pitched it as a "signal completion" device and talked about recovering hidden phase information. This obscures what the device really does, but it sounds pseudo-plausible and at least it's readily repeatable. BSG is also smart enough to realize that for some audiophiles it's preferable, it might even be mandatory, for the operating principles of a product to not be understandable, or at least operate under some unknown, newly discovered process. It's the antithesis of the if it measures good... school. Then there's the review in TAS. A feature review by the magazine's editor for a new company with a single product is quite a coup.

BSG should be applauded for bringing to audiophiles the benefits of mid/side processing.
There's a really vigorous debate on the dedicated QOL thread. The majority of listeners are positive on sound improvement delivered by the unit, but others are skeptical, and a few have surmised it is a mid-side processor (a process most audiophiles incl. me weren't even aware of). This is backed up a mid-side expert on the Audionervosa forum who claim to replicate it's effects with proprietary studio mastering equipment.
Listeners who like the unit have really taken offense to this possible revelation about the QOL, and I agree most wouldn't have gone for it had this aspect been alluded to.
I've invested in a SpatialComputer Black Hole to help with bass nodes/standing waves, and even though their website is a little uninformative, enough of the principle was explained that I knew I wasn't buying into a 'secret' process.
The point of this thread is to get opinions on the X-DREI which really doesn't seem to have developed anywhere near the same profile as the QOL.
Again their website is obtuse, but enough of their explanation seems to make logical sense as to the purpose of manipulation of unwanted square and triangle waves which undoubtedly contribute to HF hash in the signal emerging from the spkrs.