Audio Note Interstage Kit - Who's heard this?

I'm fascinated with the idea of building this kit. It's really quite an investment if you go with the double C transformers and the associated upgraded caps and resistors.

Is this a world class amp in the end?
128x128desalvo55
Well, yes in fact I do. The output tx are the AN UK lowest level HiB double C core and the interestage tx are also AN UK but I have the UHiB for those. All copper, but boy do I wish I could afford the silver!

And that's not to mention caps...
I have listened to AN Kit Interstage Monos in SET configuration. The guy who built them used all Black Gate caps and the higest level interstage and output AN transformers in copper. They were fed by an AN Kits M3 Pre, AN Kits 2.1b Dac with silver AN coupling caps, ans AN Kits Phono Stage. All the gear was what could be called an extreme build with mucho Black Gates, 2w Tants, etc. His speakers are Carefre Little Big Horns with Lowther DX4 Drivers.
I had the pleasure listening to his system, as he built and ran it in over a three year period. The last and final pieces were the amps. The amps are what really made the system, the best and most powerful 8 watts that I have ever heard!
Don't hesitate build these amps!
FWIW, myself and other grown men have found it difficult to enjoy our own systems after a listen.
Thanks for the input Rodge827. I will have to explore at least one of the AN kits to build, possibly the phono stage.