Power cable upgrade for ARC

Wondering if you typically get better results upgrading the power cabling on an ARC preamp or the amp. I don't have the budget to do great cords for both at the moment. I understand trial and error are the best way to find out, but wondering in general terms which piece is more sensitive to power cabling? Both pieces have dedicated A/C lines currently LS17 (15amp) and Ref 110 (20amp) and both are using stock A/C cables directly into dedicated outlets with no power conditioning. Though I do run a PS Audio UPC200 conditioner for my Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1 digital stuff (also on separate circuit).
bavarian05

I have found that the preamp power cord makes more of a difference in my system. I own both an LS25 mk2 and Ref 110.

Audio Research uses Shunyata power cables at shows and in their demo room.
Thank you for all the feedback. After speaking with ARC, I have opted to upgrade the power cable first on my Ref 110 power amp. I bought an RGPC High Tension Wire and am enjoying it - only difference I find is that the sound is overall, moderately faster, no tonal changes, which to me is a good thing. In due time, I will also upgrade the cable to my LS17SE.
Do the amp first, go with the new Shunyata Ztron Cobra....excellent combination with ARC, just can't say enough about it....oops, I see you bought something else already...oh well...lol....moderately faster? should have stayed with the stock if that's the case....good luck!