Anyone replaced Fuse with Circuit Breaker?

I am considering replacing the stock 5 AMP fuses in my Classe CAM 200 monoblocks with either boutique fuses OR high quality circuit breakers that fit where the fuse holder goes. Has anyone tried circuit breakers on their amplification?
ryanvt
Invest in the Hifi Supremes.

I used IsoCleans when I had a pair of Classe DR 8's and they made a nice improvement.

You won't regret it.
You'll have protection and better sound .
You know, Lacee, I'm wondering if part of the reason the Antique Sound Lab Hurricanes were so prone to blow resistors could be a function of the original fuses, which were, of course, inexpensive. I don't know, just speculating.
Back to the HiFi Supremes.

I am continuing to be astonished at how much "cleaner" the sound is with the Supreme in it (only one amp has it in it: the other is on its way). I have Tube Traps (around 40 of 'em) and it is SO easy, now that the Supreme cleans up any "fuzziness" or "halo"-effect around instruments, to tell when the sound is an improvement or a detriment (meaning: you can turn a tube trap 1/16" and kill the transient or you can, equally, improve the clarity of the transient). Also, the ambience AROUND the instruments is so much more easily discerned.
I've only had the Supreme in one amp since Friday (December 30th). A friend of mine, Dave, who loves Scheherazade, listened last night and was puzzled that the highs seemed diminished, but that the midrange was gorgeous. We later traveled to another city for New Years Eve, came back today, and I went into my room and listened again. Movement 3 has some triangles around 4:45 that, prior to today, were somewhat muted. When I listened a little while ago, they were much more audible, and no changes were made in the interim (including moving a Tube Trap, which could also make the highs more audible if turned, as I said, as little as 1/16"). I just sat down and listened and the transient AND the harmonics were unambiguously clearer. I can hardly wait for another 72 hours to pass. I fear to see the electric bill, though...
Circuit breakers are slightly inductive and usually have a higher internal resistance than the equivalent fast-blow fuse.
If in doubt, do a search for data sheets, e.g. a Bussman fuse as compared to a circuit breaker. For example, a 500 mA circuit breaker has ten times the internal resistance of a 500 mA fuse.
IMHO do not use them for audio.
I went with the fuses and they added a sense of ease and increased musicality that was stunning - worth every penny.
Just wait until some of you try the all new Audio Magic Nano-Liquid fuses...WOW !! Amazingly GO@@OD !...