Shindo preamp with Mcintosh MC252

Anyone out there with this combo? I'm in the market for a tube preamp and I was wondering if the entry level Shindo will be a good match for the MC252?

On that note, what are some of my options in the $2000 - $2500 range? Used is fine. I love a wide, holographic soundstage. Clarity and detail are important, but I prefer a bit warmth and liquidity over neutral sounding equipment to be honest. I prefer gear that's easy to listen to for a long time, with great pace and rythm, and a huge 3D soundstage.
nitewulf
I agree that in terms of preamp features and flexibility the MAC has it all over the Shindo which is more a purist design. When Art Dudley reviewed the Shindo in Stereophile he prefered it to his Lamm(which he really did like alot).The main issue is The impedance matching compatability of the pre/amplifier combo.
Is the 252 a SS amp? If yes the impedance may be an issue, but if I recall correctly there was a similar thread where Jonathan Halpern, the Shindo distributor debunked that Shindos had high impedances.

However, I can attest that when my friend connected my Aurieges to his MC275 it was a magical combination, he instantly fell in love with the sound of that combo and bought a Monbrison.