Best amplifier and preamp for klipsch heresy 3

I am searching for the best solid state amplifier for klipsch heresy 3 and an oppo bdp83 blu ray player.My room is a 12x10 with hardwood floors.I AM CURRENTLY USING AN NAD C370 INTEGRATED AMP AT 120 watts per channel.does anyone know if the 375bee is an improvement over the 370,also looking at Pass,B&K,Aragon,Odyssey Stratos,Mcintosh,Krell,Bryston,and parasound.Would greatly appreciate any suggestions on these or any other amplifiers that matches good with these speakers.
curiousgeorge
Thanks for your responses,the 370 is engaging at times but seems like someone is holding a pillow on the speakers,a dull sound at times,thought maybe there was another brand that would really open them up and make them sing.I spoke to MR. Bunge at Odyssey Audio and he assured me his amplifier would match very well with the Heresys.A very nice gentleman who was very enthusiastic about his amplifier.I also heard good things about Aragon with the Klipsch,and also Pass Labs and B&K, wish i could audition all of them to see what the best sound to my ears would be.Might go with solid state amp and tube preamp.
Another vote for tubes here, though if you want to stay solid state, you won't do too much better than that NAD in it's price range.
I was just thinking I bet a Jolida FX10 integrated could make some very nice music on the HEresies for less than $500.

I heard this unit at a show driving a pair of Nola monitors and it was making some very good music! DRiving teh Klipsch should be a piece of cake in comparison.
Curious, if your speakers sound like you are holding a pillow over them then I doubt that you have an amp problem (unless your amp is faulty). More likely is that either:

1- You might need to rebuild or replace the crossovers. Doesn't seem likely for a Heresy III, but it's possible. It is a fairly inexpensive process and it's very easy to do. It is also possible that one of your drivers or midrange diaphrams are damaged.

2- Maybe the Klipsch Heritage sound is just not for you. Compared to many modern speaker designs, the classic Klipsch sound is a little darker and more liquid (wetter?).

How does your amp sound with a different set of speakers (non-Klipsch)? If OK, then you need to look at one of the other possibilities.
My speakers work fine,they are new i think i just need to upgrade my integrated to seperates.