Integrated amp for Usher Be-718?

Which integrated amp could be a perfect match for a pair of Be-718 Ushers? Does anyone have any experience wit'em? I'm interested in as many answers and choices as possible. Thanks.
johndoe21ro
Art, the sound made an interesting change. After a few months I realized that my listening chair was in the wrong position. After the amp broke in the soundstage changed and I had to move my chair back about a foot to enjoy the expanse of the sound that wasn't nearly as big as before. I kind of went from a nearfield listening setup to a taller, wider soundstage and a bit fuller and substantial sound without moving the speakers an inch or changing anything else in the room. A huge benefit of this amp is how good the music sounds at low volume even with the chair farther back-something I have never enjoyed before with any system. Now I can listen to music more often without disturbing my wife because I don't have to play it so loud. Scary to admit that I may be more than satisfied in the amp/speaker category and can move on to a music server.
Well I have an STI-500 breaking in now in my home.
Arrived today.

Initial impressions are very positive.
(including - perhaps I no longer need a sub to complement my Silverline 17.5's? :-)

I'll be evaluating in absolute terms.

But then I'll also need to decide, in a month or two, whether to keep the W4S, or my Cary SLI-80, or both.

Art

ps: They really seemed to lock in when I switched to Cardas Golden Ref interconnect. Perhaps synergy with CGR is the ticket here?

I know. Patience!
I finally settled with Jeff Rowland Concerto Integrated, Audioquest Sky 1m 72VDBS, Audioquest Volcano 72VDBS, Audioquest NRG-5, Weiss DAC2, Fisch Audiotechnik AC passive filter, Aavik rack with Nordost Pulsar Points. I couldn't be any happier. Maybe it's just my taste but I recommend to anybody else with Be-718 looking for an amp to at least make an audition with the JR.
not knowing much about the Ushers, I would nonetheless second the wyred4sound integrated as a recommendation - great value, great sound