Integrated amp for Usher Be-718?

Which integrated amp could be a perfect match for a pair of Be-718 Ushers? Does anyone have any experience wit'em? I'm interested in as many answers and choices as possible. Thanks.
johndoe21ro
Yesterday I bought a Wyred 4 Sound STI-500 class D integrated for my BE-718's. To my ears the combination is astonishing. Now I feel I'm hearing the full potential of the speakers. I had the chance to home demo the amp and it sounded so good I bought it without even asking permission first. My wife didn't mind too much because she said the stereo sounds better than ever.
First and foremost: what's your price range?

Second: what kind of sound do you like? Warm, sweet, and laid back? Cool, forward, dynamic, and as detailed as possible? Those are what I think of on the opposite ends. e.g. McIntosh & Sonus Faber vs. Krell & Wilson.

I think ICEPower amps are a popular choice. I use a Bel Canto S300 along with a tube pre for my BE-718s and like it quite a bit. A little warm and sweet -- moreso than other ICEPower/Class-D amps like W4S or Nuforce, or so I've heard -- but still a lot of detail and good speed and punch, unlike tube amps. I also appreciate the low power consumption and heat dissipation a lot. An S300i integrated would run about $1k used.

Just make sure you're giving these power hungry guys enough juice. Absolutely no less than 100 WPC SS. Usher recommends 200 W. A lot of tubes, especially SET, are out of the question.
I thank you all for your answers. Apreciate your implication a lot. I want as many as possible, especially Usher owners which experienced the same problem as I did. I'm not sure about the price range - around 2500$ (new or sh - doesn't matter) and I like it warm and laid back but must be as involving and dynamic as it can be on this side. Not much bass extension, not a big fan but I want a crisp, clear and vigurous one. I want the amp to be able to control it. Don't want it too up front neither too laid back. Guess I'm getting you confused. Just pour some more options, please and describe your impressions. Thanks again all.

P.S. I'm thinking about an JR Concerto or a Primare I30 (both available for testing and close to my location)- if you have the combo, say somethin'.
Sounds like you're tastes are pretty much in line with mine, but your budget is higher. You might want to look into: Plinius 9200, Luxman L505u, Bel Canto Ref500M/Ref1000 MkII. Haven't heard them myself, but they've piqued my interest from what I've read. Luxman in particular makes very sweet amps, but pricey and hot pure class A circuitry.