Integrated amp for Usher Be-718?

Which integrated amp could be a perfect match for a pair of Be-718 Ushers? Does anyone have any experience wit'em? I'm interested in as many answers and choices as possible. Thanks.
johndoe21ro
Thanks for your answer but I don't know about that. My Ushers are low sensitivity and hungry for watts.
Hi
I am sure you have plenty of choices. If you can afford it, get a Symphonic Line RG 9 or 10 and you will be done.

cheers
I used a BAT-VK-300x SE (150 WPC solid state) with a pair of the 718-BE's and it was a great combination.
Yesterday I bought a Wyred 4 Sound STI-500 class D integrated for my BE-718's. To my ears the combination is astonishing. Now I feel I'm hearing the full potential of the speakers. I had the chance to home demo the amp and it sounded so good I bought it without even asking permission first. My wife didn't mind too much because she said the stereo sounds better than ever.
First and foremost: what's your price range?

Second: what kind of sound do you like? Warm, sweet, and laid back? Cool, forward, dynamic, and as detailed as possible? Those are what I think of on the opposite ends. e.g. McIntosh & Sonus Faber vs. Krell & Wilson.

I think ICEPower amps are a popular choice. I use a Bel Canto S300 along with a tube pre for my BE-718s and like it quite a bit. A little warm and sweet -- moreso than other ICEPower/Class-D amps like W4S or Nuforce, or so I've heard -- but still a lot of detail and good speed and punch, unlike tube amps. I also appreciate the low power consumption and heat dissipation a lot. An S300i integrated would run about $1k used.

Just make sure you're giving these power hungry guys enough juice. Absolutely no less than 100 WPC SS. Usher recommends 200 W. A lot of tubes, especially SET, are out of the question.