Best Amp for Magnepan 1.7?

What would be the best amp out of the following four brands to power the new 1.7s? Also, would a monoblock setup be worth the extra money? I like McIntosh; however, I'm not sure if the detail and speed will be up to what the 1.7 would want.

Krell
Mark Levinson
McIntosh
Bryston

Thanks guys
techguy0192
Dear: guys,

I have heard the 1.7 through fm acoustics pre and esoteric pwr amp, it was the demo set up at the absolute sound Singapore, they really sing...at least to my ears, details, ambience and naturalism or should I say realism were all at present. Happy trying..
Wyred 4 Sound ST-500, Wyred 4 Sound ST-1000 the best amp ever, the world's best amp for Magnepan? Please let me laugh..

I just need few seconds in a A/B comparison to know that I had to resell my Wyred for sound and keep my old vintage integrated amp Akaï UO1 (40$ on Ebay)!

http://www.iavscanada.com/1107%20InventoryPics/1107-5229/Innovative%20Audio%20Akai%20AM-U01_f_l.jpg

If the Wyred 4 sound seems to be a little more powerfull than my 2x25 W Akaï, it is also drier, unmusical, flat. In one word, totally uninteresting..

Winsome Labs mouse is also more intersting than a Wyred for sound! (200 $ - 15 x 10 cm!)

If you buy Wyred for sound for sono purposes, don't forget that sono amp are way better..

If this can help you to save money..
your 2 x 25 Akai with the MG 1,7 it's somehow like a mosquito trying to copulate with an elephant ;-)
I used have a pair of MG1.6's and I drove them with a Krell KAV-250a, which is a very clean and neutral amp. Worked amazing with the Maggie's! Since replaced the speakers with Thiels (lack of ceiling height in the new basement) and the Krell drove them just fine, just too neutral (just replaced the Krell with a Mark Levinson, which I'm pretty certain wouldn't beat out the Krell if I still used the Maggie's).

I will sell the Krell if you are interested.