Music First Audio Passive Magnetic Preamplifiers?

I want to know if anybody tried and compared this rare preamplifiers.
I´m really interest on this brand but I couldn't find anything here in Audiogon.
I will apreciate your opinions.
Thanks
elduende14
The Lighter Note is a circuit parts only kit, you still have do all the chassis, rca and ancillaries etc yourself. Uriah did ask me if he could sell matched "pairs" of ldr's on DIYAudio for members and I said yes to that, I do go one further and do matched "quads sets" in the production Lightspeed Attenuator, it gives a better logarithmic feel to the volume control but is exponentially harder and costlier to match up. As for the powersupply it makes no difference, as a battery, as you know is the best form of dc power one can do for the led's and it is no better that the double regulated power supply I give the production Lightspeed Attenuator.

Cheers George
George, is there any improvement to be had with the chassis and shielding and/or vibration control in a way that might make any audible difference (not just "pride of ownership" bling?
Hi Paul, your Lightspeed Attenuator chassis is fully shielded alloy, it gets it's RF sink earth via the interconnects. Vibration doesn't come into it as there is nothing to get vibrated as it's passive, even the active led's are immune as they are gas element, no filaments. The feet I attach are soft silicon/sorbethane compound anyway just in case. Glad to see you love as much as others do. It would also be unsuccessful to be transplanted within pre's or poweramp environments as the temperature is too erratic within these chassis for the Lightspeed components to behave stably, I even physically couple all the ldr's together after precise matching and then pot them in hard wax to keep everything stable in the your production one.
Cheers George
A simple one at
www.lightspeedattenuator.com
It also listed in the manufacturers listings on Audiogon

Cheers George