Music First Audio Passive Magnetic Preamplifiers?

I want to know if anybody tried and compared this rare preamplifiers.
I´m really interest on this brand but I couldn't find anything here in Audiogon.
I will apreciate your opinions.
Thanks
elduende14
The Myth product has been around and used to use to be referred to as the Myth Lightspeed preamplifier in it's marketing. George Stantschleff pressured them to stop using the reference to Lightspeed and I can validate, having looked into the product myself, that the Myth is as George says, a remote controlled multi-input Lightspeed.

Anyone really interested in the history and variants on the Lightspeed (including a Nelson Pass design) should muddle through the lengthy thread over at DIY.com. You might even be inspired to build one yourself.
George, you have been working on this for a few decades, any ideas cooking on how to make the Lightspeed better yet, or is there nowhere to go at this point? Isn't your idea patentable?
Reading through the DIY.com thread I believe he tried to patent or had a patent. However, it's perfectly clear he was the first to come up with this design since copied by others including Melos and Datzeel.
DIY is no threat, since that community is going to reverse engineer this stuff anyway, for electonic dopes like me, I am more than happy to pay George, have him make a profit on what is simply an amazing sounding piece of gear, and a SOTA, single input preamplifier that can compete with any preamplifier in the world with careful system matching between source, pre, cables, and amp. Not for everyone, but in the right system about as good as it gets IMHO.
Sorry George, didn't realize it was a multi-input remote controlled copy of your preamp. I think many would consider buying a multi-input remote controlled version of your Lightspeed preamp. I understand your preamp was "advertized" to the DIY crowd who tend to spend less on audio gear than the typical audiophile. John at Bent Audio had a pretty successful run of his remote controlled multi-input/output TVC/AVC preamp, and he was charging $1600 to $3000.