Burson Integrated amps

I presently own a Burson PI-100 integrated and find it to be the best sound I've gotten out of my system. It still continues to amaze me.
Having stated that, I'd like to hear from someone out there who has also heard the PI-160 and if they feel if it is an appreciable step up in performance. I know it is much better built and uses upgraded components but the schematic seems to be the same.
Right now, it is on sale for half price at partsconnexion.com and I'm itching to pull the trigger.
Thanks, in advance,
Tim
128x128nonoise
I own one PP160.
It's a very good amp, well balanced, transparent, very open and fast but not lean or edgy.
I haven't heard a better amp at its price point but it should be associated with easy to drive speakers.
Ndeslions:

You've just described my PP-100! All the advantages of being very open with none of the drawbacks. I can only imagine betterment, a little more here, a little more there, that I would appreciate, beyond the cosmetics.
Thanks,
Tim
I auditioned it playing classical and some orchestra. The mids are natural, and is accurate. Its a nice piece of audio gear.