anyone know the best tubes for pv10al.......

i currently have RCA's and the sound is bigger,more detail and dynamic, but ive lost the focus and soundstage that i love with the original tubes. which were some unknow german brand. i quess this is tube rolling time for me. any experiences with the mullards, tungsol, telefunkens, amperex or any other tube youve had succuss with would be greatly appreciated. im looking for image, soundstage, focus, long life, gain, detail, and headroom extension. i dont want a rolled off sounding dark tube. please let know, thank you for your help in advance.
kennesawjet
CJ manual is vague.They dont recommend a tube except to say you should buy from them!I will call as its the only way besides rolling which doesnt excite me,YMMV,Bob
thank you all for your response. i talked to C/J today, the pv10 came with a german tube, they are now pushing the ecc82 and the 6189 which is a phillips tube. i got that one, but the switch is on or away from the regular tubes they use to sell. just fyi, that still dont answer my question on the other tubes that are available that might work better.
I like Siemans the best, the Mullards are my second favorite. CJ told me the E. German tubes are subject to arcing which happened to me and blew out my volume pot.
i have owned the following tube preamps:

cj pv 5, pv8, premier 2 and premier 3.

i have found that the circuit design of these preamps is not very tube sensitive.

if you contact customer service, he will probably suggest that while tube rolling may alter the sound, its affect is small.

if you are already experiencing detail, how are you lacking focus. both detial and focus are highly correlated with each other.