Isolation of stacked components

Hi. I have two stand alone SS subwoofer amp/crossover units that provide power and integration of my subs wih the main speakers. These units each weigh about 35 lbs and have a foot print of 12" deep, 3" tall and 20" wide.

Currently, due to shelf space limitations, I have these two units stacked one on top of the other on the bottom shelf of one of my two Billy Bags equipment racks.

Can anyone provide a little guidance re: isloating the units both from each other and from vibrations, etc.

I use Herbie's Audio Lab products to great satisfaction for most of my other equipment. Before I went back to HAL, I wanted to get opinions/some thoughts on a starting point. Questions I have:

* Is there any value at all with isoalting sub amp/crossovers?
* Should I consider a "shelf" between the two units, such as CF shelves from BDR or Oyaide?
* For feet, is this a brass cone/CF cone application(BDR, Walker points, etc) or a poly chemical application, like HALs?

Any advice to start (including don't waste your money) is appreciated.
128x128flyfish2002
If you components are 'open' to the room, the acoustic energy will provide vibrations that will impact the sound you hear. Best to put everything in another room, then you get 'pure' sound. I am sure you have seen high end media rooms wherein all the stuff is out of 'sight' and therefore sound. That is the way to go.
Any equipment I have stacked I put hockey pucks in between. They are cheap enough and some times I double up (2 in each corner instead of 1). It's worth a shot and will not break the bank.