Should I do this now or wait...

I am thinking of getting a Pass Labs X250 for my N802, then when I get more dough, buy a second X250 and biamp the speakers? Would this setup be close to the X600 monobloc? Or just sell the X250 and get the X600 when the time come? Thanks for any advice.
tuong9906

If a 600 is the desire.... then wait for it.

bi amping gets a lot of pub here. I've asked similar questions. From the responses I came away thinking of things this way.... Simpler is better.... and cheaper.

buy back to back serial number amps and I've heard from more than one designer, they're not going to be exat in all respects. meaning the likely need for attenuators as well as duplicate wires, stands, spkr cables, pc's, etc.

hearing the Big Mac, Krell, & BAT amps, if the Pass is akin to the levels of it's competition, and a big Pass was my sincere thoughtful desire, I'd make do with whatever and wait. Avoiding the turnstile & loading dock affairs with buying selling and shipping 2 - 3 amps, vs just one or two.

But that's just me. I'd bi amp the 802D's with tubes on top instead. or just use Levinson or the like SS amps. TBT, I like the MC 602 a lot and they keep pretty stable resale prices too.

have fun though with whatever.
Wait & get the 600.Bi-amping does not necessarily produce the same level power, sound etc of a bigger amp.
Guess I will wait awhile for the big monoblocs. Have any of you tried to rig an XLR input amp to take RCA sourced? I am currently running passive volume pot (Alps 30Kohm blue) w/ RCA outs and the X600 takes XLR. Much thanks, TN