Pass labs X350.5 jumpers and Power cables

I just picked up a Pass labs X350.5. Aside from an annoying ground loop I left left to figure out it sounds very nice.

The Pass Labs web site appears to be down. I've tried all morning to ask this question.

I want to try some single ended cables I have but read somewhere that I would need jumpers of some sort, I'm assuming, on the input side of the balanced connections. Was this amp supposed to come with jumpers?

This was a buy gone miserable. The was supposed to be nearly new, not even broken in. Upon receiving this amp I noted a lot of scuff marks, a few scratches and considerable dirt and dust. Not exactly an 9/10! I digress.

I noted substantial differences rotating power cables. Is there a general rule of power cable when it comes to this amp?

Thanks!
128x128desalvo55
Ozzy, it's the setup I have now. JL Audio greatly prefers balanced and now it seems Pass prefers balanced as well. Well, Pass wins.
Desalvo55 - I'm sure you can get a new face plate (or just the handles - depending on what is scratched) from Pass Labs. Replacing them is not difficoult at all. If the amp was rated 9/10 cosmetic coindition, I would seek compensation from the seller.

Overstating the cosmetic condition is becaming a norm on AgoN lately - unfortunately.
I called Pass yesterday regarding the cost of the faceplates. Easy to replace I'm sure but at what cost. I need to more aware of feedback score when there is none. Told that this amp wasn't even broken in and looking like it's been around for a long long time leaves tuning somewhat difficult. If I'm selling this amp it's a 7/10.

I tried Steve Vai "Fire garden" last night as well as Steve Winwood "Nine Lives". What I find is a suprising amount of "hardness" in the treble for lack of better term. Sound didn't seem balanced especially if I attempted higher volumes. Switching to Neil Young "Chrome Dreams II" yielded much better results. This is balanced out from my Cary. Haven't tried tube rolling yet as I like to start with power cables then interconnects. I only have 1 set of balanced cables which worked wonders with my Nuforces but this is a far different animal.

No doubt Shunyata is the popular choice for power. What about interconnects?
Easy to replace I'm sure but at what cost.

Are you sure you need a complete faceplate ? The 'faceplate' consists of 3 separate parts - the actual faceplate, left 'handle' and right 'handle'. Maybe it is enough to replace just one of them, or both - they cover almost 2/3 of the faceplate. Take a closer look.
I just need the front handles and not the actual faceplate. The handles are $90 dollars a pair- reasonable enough for what they are.

It's not that they are altogether bad, just way short of what I expected.